The Service Center is located at the foot of the stairs, by the locker rooms. The services provided include:
- Beverage Bar, Newspapers and Other Services - Take a moment to enjoy a cup of coffee, tea or filtered water at the service center’s complimentary beverage bar. Complimentary newspapers are also available at any time. First Aid and personal-care products can be obtained at the desk as well.
- Providing Club Information - The service center will gladly provide schedules of social events, exercise classes, as well as newsletters regarding current events being held at the Club.
- Checking-In - Prior to using the health & fitness facilities, members are asked to check- in at the Service Center.
- Guest Registration - Members are given the opportunity to host guests at the Club. Guests are allowed the chance to use Club facilities a maximum of four times a year, regardless of their host member. This does not include dining or social events. Please be advised a $100 penalty will be charged for improper check- in of guests.
- Registering & Scheduling of Massages - The staff will assist you in scheduling a massage and provide you with a complimentary terrycloth robe before your appointment.
- Complimentary & Rental Lockers – Lockers are available to our members and their guests when checking into the gym, spa or pool. Members receive a key in exchange for their membership card. The card is then returned once you have finished using the facilities. Permanent lockers are also available to rent on a monthly basis.
- Gift Certificates - Available to members and their guests. Gift Certificates can be redeemed for a number of Club services such as Massage, Pilates, Health M.A.P. ®, Personal Training, Tennis Lessons and Dining Credit.
- Laundry Service - Laundry service is available for workout clothes.
- Healthy Snack Bar - A light menu of sandwiches, fresh fruit, drinks and other on-the-go healthy snacks can be purchased at the service center.