At BHCC Pilates Studios, the staff is committed to providing you the highest quality Pilates experience available. Pilates is cross training at its best – ensuring greater endurance, flexibility, strength and performance. With a consistent Pilates practice, you will feel and see results that will positively affect all aspects of your life. Joseph Pilates used to say, “In ten sessions, you’ll feel the difference, in 20, you’ll see the difference and in 30, you’ll have a new body.” To contact the Pilates Studio, call (310) 558-6443.
Joseph Pilates (1880-1967) invented a form of exercise that is a total body workout that he called Contrology. Today, it is called The Method Pilates, which offers the original exercises on specific equipment that he designed: the Universal Reformer, the Wunda Chair and the Cadillac. These exercises have been combined with correct biomechanics into a system that teaches the FORM necessary to safely gain strength and flexibility. The Method Pilates system is unique in its use of exercise fundamentals to explain the bodymind connection of this work.
What can Pilates do for you?
- It improves body balance, prevents injuries and can alleviate chronic ailments.
- It can dramatically transform the way your body looks, feels and performs.
- It creates a long, lean, strong and supple physique. It is a safe exercise for rehabilitation (hip replacement, herniated discs, knee surgery).
- No matter what your age or physical condition, Pilates will keep your body balanced!
Enjoy a private session or workout with a friend in a semi-private session.
New members, book your complimentary session by calling (310) 558-6443 .
Exclusive studio with a private atmosphere
The studio offers one-on-one private sessions as well as semi-private sessions from professionally certified instructors in a beautiful environment. All of our instructors are certified by the Physicalmind Institute - one of the leading Pilates training schools.
- The Pilates Studio is open 7 days a week.
- Appointments required.
- A 24-hour notice is required for cancellation.
PILATES MAT CLASSES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE
See the Group Exercise Class Schedule at the Service Desk or www.beverlyhillscc.com